YOU are invited to join the Thornton Central School PTO!
o One adult $5
o Two adults $10
Information Requested with Payment:
Please include your email so we can keep you up-to-date on our meetings should you be unable to attend and to keep you informed on any important information that may come up. You can send it to the front office with your child or bring it to the first meeting.
Your PTO needs your unique talents, whether it’s volunteering a few hours a month or a few hours a year, serving on the board, or attending meetings. Contribute what you can, whether its financial support, baking skills, or some physical help. Come join us!
We have many opportunities for you to choose from to enrich your child's education:
· Organize a class party as a Room Parent
· Make treats for a class party/event
· Donate 1-2 hours at the Halloween Party by donating time, supplies, or prizes
· Make event Posters
· Join an event committee
· Organize, Plan, Set up, purchase materials for events
· Fundraiser organization and promoting
· Update website/Facebook content
· Seasonal Newsletter
· Take Pictures of Events
· Your time is appreciated no matter what you decide to do
· Anything else that may need some support.
If any of these opportunities interest you or you have a unique skill that would be helpful to the PTO please reach out to Amanda Goodwin, President at email@example.com. Emails will also be sent periodically requesting volunteers for specific events and needs.
Your support and contributions will enable us to organize, host and/or support many events that will increase school spirit and build positive community connections!